Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Work Works...

That's pretty much my go to phrase because I truly believe it!  You can ask any of my L3 Endurance athletes and they would tell you that #workworks is pretty synonomous with me.  I've been taught that the only way to get what you want is to work for it.  This simple phrase can be applied to most things in life which is part of the reason I like it.

Next time you're sitting on your couch at night having already skipped a workout for the day think to yourself, "Am I going to regret getting this workout in?"  I would be willing to bet that after a workout the answer will be a resounding no.  Even if it's a 20 minute run through your neighborhood, you won't regret it. 

In keeping with the photo theme...here are a few:

One of the most famous (if not THE most famous) finish lines in triathlon...

Race Morning

Post Race "Team Lapinski" what an awesome group!

No comments: