Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It's a Good Life...

This is going to be a super short post.  I can't help but think what an awesome life I have, I have an amazing family, incredible girlfriend, fantastic friends, loyal dogs...what more could I want? Oh yea and I have a good job, a nice house and I pretty much get to do what I want to do when I want to do it.  Yes I know there should be some comma's or something in that sentence but screw it...see missed one or two there too.

The excitement is building for Hawaii, and I feel pretty good about my preparations.  A couple more focused weeks and it will be go time.  I'm excited to get back to the island!  But there is still work to be done...and work I can do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I am one of your lurker blog readers and I wished you good luck before Kona last year and wanted to do so again. Great race up in Madison!! Whatever you are doing for training, it is definitely working!!

Glad you seem to be in a good spot in Life. Maybe that is because you seem to smell the roses a bit!

Have a great time in Kona. Will be following you on my 2nd favorite Sports Day of the year (after IMWI)