Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What an Awesome Morning to Ride

After freezing yesterday morning on my ride to school, I was looking forward to riding home.  Well that didn't happen, as I somehow ended up with a flat tire.  So I had to run home from school, to grab a tube to fix my bike...no big deal.

My ride this morning was amazing though.  Perfect temperature, quiet roads (for the most part) and just a sort of tranquility that seemed perfect to me!  The forecast for the rest of the week looks solid too, which is welcome news to me!  If you haven't checked out the L3 Endurance website yet, make sure you do that (www.L3Endurance.com) and like the page on Facebook too.

In continuing with the Hawaii pictures, here are a few more:

The Lapinski Kids at the Beach

Cory said he was getting the "Large" snow cone this year.  I think it will be the size of a basketball because this was a "medium"

Chillin on the sea wall

Does it get much better than this?

1 comment:

gear Jane said...

Ahh, gotta love the temperature and quiet road combination. Doesn't it feel like you can just keep riding like Forest Gump...the biking edition?