Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Zoot Rocks!!!

Yesterday I was feeling lucky to have the people in my life that I do.  And that has not changed over night!  (Nor do I think that will ever really change, surrounding yourself with awesome people just makes like so much easier, I'm glad that I finally have that figured out)

As you probably know I race for the Zoot Ultra Triathlon Team.  This is my second year on the team, and I am excited to see where we are going!  Not only are my teammates super fast (often making me wonder how I ended up here, but grateful that I did), they are awesome people.  It's nice to know that when you're sitting on your trainer suffering through a sweatfest that somewhere else in the country someone else is doing the same thing...and they are just a short text, call, or twitter shout out away. 

I know they are all going to crush it this year out in Vegas and I'm a little jealous that I won't be out there racing with them...but I'll be out for round two with everyone in Kona.

If you haven't tried Zoot products you're missing out.  Shoot me an email, message, or leave a comment and I'll see what I can do to help get you into the right apparel, and more specifically the right shoes too!  I've had several L3 Endurance athletes make the switch and they are loving Zoot as well!  If you're not sure what you should be wearing, ask!  And their compression gear is awesome too, I wear recovery socks, or tights pretty much daily.

Another shameless plug since I have a captive audience.  Check out L3 Endurance (www.L3Endurance.com) we're looking to expand and are have some openings for athletes now, though spots fill quickly, and there are only a few left.  We are also launching Team L3 which will be a network of athletes looking to train together and to push each other to improve upon their past results.

No comments: