Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Pups!!

Today my dogs turn 3 years old. So a big happy birthday to both Roxy and Winther. Now you ask how we are going to celebrate? That's a good question, we're going to head to the pet store to get some food, I'll let them pick out a new toy to play with, and maybe we'll even go for a short run tonight too. I can't believe that they are 3 already, and honestly don't know what I would do without them. They are the best running partners I could ask for, and have grown up quite a bit in the last 3 years. Sure Winther is still certifiably nuts, but he actually listens a lot better now than he used to. Yesterday I let them out to go to the bath room and there were a couple of dogs walking past the house. Much to my surprise Winther and Roxy stayed in the driveway and didn't take off after the dogs, not to hurt them of course...just to say hi. I'm sure Roxy is looking forward to a night on the couch...so she might have to get her wish, although the couch is going to have to be downstairs because I have to get some riding in tonight.

No comments: