Monday, May 17, 2010

The day after the day after...

 My shoulder is sore, which sucks, but not too much I can do about it.  I talked with the insurance company today, so hopefully this process will go quickly.  Obviously I want it solved right now, and I want answers this minute...but that's not going to happen.  I've done everything that I can from my end, now I have to play the waiting game.  I'm getting pretty good at dealing with a situation, doing what I have to do, and then waiting. 

I went to masters swimming yesterday and swam the 500 warm up before deciding that I wasn't going to push my shoulder any more.  I kicked 1500 more yards before I called it a day.  So at least I made the most of the time that I had in the water.

I also planted a Magnolia tree in my front yard.  Thanks mom and dad for picking it up and helping me plant it.  The yard is looking better if I do say so myself, and hopefully my garden will get me some awesome vegetables later this summer.  The fence is now up around the garden so Roxy and Winther will be blocked from running through there.  I guess it's just time to see where things end up with my whole bike situation.

No comments: