Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Race Day Approaches

Saturday is the first tri that I'll be racing this year.  I can't wait to race!  My shoulder is feeling better today than it did yesterday, my biking legs are feeling alright and I'm hoping my run will be there when it needs to be.  Now is time to start preparing mentally.  I'm ready, I'm fit and best of all I'm excited!

Time to eat clean for the rest of the week and to start making one of my many "packing lists" so that I don't forget anything.  I got a little spin this morning and a quick 2 mile t-run in after it with the dogs.  I didn't feel great on the run, but that's alright...I didn't feel great before my half marathon a couple of weeks ago either and that turned out alright.  It's also light at 5:15 in the morning so riding early is definitely in the cards now!!!  Summer is almost here and I can't wait!

No comments: