Friday, October 28, 2011

Dodging Squirrels...or Not

I don't know what the deal was but the squirrels yesterday were crazy.  I was riding home from school, taking my typical route when all of the sudden this squirrel darts out of no where.  Well I was rolling along too quickly to hit the brakes...so if you happen to see a squirrel with a whacked out crooked tail in Westmont it may have been me that hit it.

Squirrel -vs - Bike Scoreboard

Rick - 1              Squirrel - 0

The weather here is starting to get colder.  I don't mind it, and I really need to get used to it considering my fingers were a bit chilly riding in this morning.  Looking forward to an awesome weekend.  It still feels really weird not having to ride 100 miles tomorrow.  I kind of miss it...sick I know!

I'm quite jealous right now because my sister sent me a text last night saying that it was snowing in Boston.  I have also seen pictures of Boulder...with snow.  I have no use for the cold if there is no snow...so let's bring on the snow.  I want to get some cross country skis this year...so maybe November would be a good month to get those, that way when we do get some snow I can hit up the trails.  Altough I'm guessing that with my luck as soon as I get them we won't get snow, so I don't want to jinx myself.  So not sure if this could get any more random...so I figure some random pictures will help things continue this theme going...but there are a couple of pics of some sweet things that Zoot has on sale right now at the end of this.  Check out their limited edition Kona gear on sale right now.  Totally sweet!!  http://www.zootsports.com/

Winther wanting to give some high 5's

Mom, me, and Katie after her surgery...she still blames me after like 20 years

After Kona

Zoot Special Edition Kona Jersey

Zoot Special Edition Kona Shorts


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

repping the 9th period. peace