Thursday, October 27, 2011

Interesting Events

Yesterday I came across some interesting information...I'm just going to say that it's also motivating information.  I have been kicking around some goals/ideas in my head, and with this new found information those goals/ideas solidified.  A friend and I were texting back and forth with this new found "news" which we both found humorous...it's the kind of news that will help to motivate both of us.

Computrainer this morning was alright.  As has been typical lately, for me it takes about 40 minutes to finally start feeling good.  It's funny I wasn't paying attention to how long I'd been riding...I just knew I felt off.  When things started to feel better I looked at the clock...sure enough I had been riding 42 minutes. 

Yesterday afternoon I came home to a pretty sweet package from Zoot.  Seriously, Jake and his crew at Zoot are awesome!  I'm all set up with limited edition gear from Kona, and some special limited edition GU as well.  Pics to come soon...

And my Mom...aka Superfan #1...sent me some pictures from CDA this year.

Me, Mom, and Katie Chillin by the lake

Swim Start...Pure Chaos

Not a magical day by any means, but still an Ironman finish

The best support team in Ironman

And my two biggest fans...Katie flew all the way from Boston to watch me race

No comments: