Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Moment...

I don't know if others feel this way but for any training session, or race I have a moment when I know I can go farther, or know I'm going to finish.  That moment might be mile 22 of the run in an Ironman, or mile 60 on a long ride and often times it's a struggle to get to that moment...but I do get there.  Yesterday as I was leaving computrainer and saw something super cool...and it lasted a moment. 


I'm glad I took my camera out right at that moment to catch the cool colors in the sky because not even 2 minutes later it was gone.

The computrainer set went well, and my legs felt pretty solid putting out some relatively high numbers with ease.  I say relatively high because it was all 70%-80% types of work.  So I ranged from 240 - 270 watts for the workout.  Like I said not huge numbers, but a little tougher than just spinning my legs too.  I'm feeling pretty good about workouts, and am totally motivated to put the work in.

That's the key, putting the work in, day in day out, week in week out, month in month out.  I need to make sure I'm smart with this, and think I've been pretty good so far.  I'm excited about new athletes in computrainer classes, and am looking forward to see them progress and improve.  Kind of a lame post I know...but not too much to report right now.

No comments: