Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Pictures Keep Rolling in...

My parents just got back from Hawaii a couple days ago (I was super jealous while they were still there and I wasn't!!) and my Mom just sent me some pics so here we go...warning some are even before Hawaii...

Eddie, Katie, and me at the rock climbing gym in Boston...yep they are much better than I am!

Not nearly as easy as it looks.

It's tough when your little sister is better than you...my ego took a hit there. Nice work Katie!

Mom, Me and Katie at the Sam Adams Brewery Tour

The Lapinski Kids before the Underwear Run

75% of the "Immediate" Team Lapinski (I'm guessing the other 25% is behind the camera, and I'm swimming)

Nothing like a huge steak and potato on the balcony in Hawaii

Pre-Race

My body guard

Cory, Mom, Me, and Katie Pre-Race

Post Race.  I thought my parents could get closer, so I felt bad when they couldn't see me finish.

The Best Training Partner I could ask for and me talking to the Endure It crew.

Dad and me post race.

The Entire Team Lapinski Crew.  Thanks Uncle John, Aunt Rita, Mom, Dad, Chad, Amy, Cory, Katie, Ryan and Amanda!!  I couldn't have done this with out your help!

Chad and I after a little dip in the ocean off of the lava rocks outside of our condo.

The Lapinski Kids enjoying one last day in the pool

No comments: