Friday, November 4, 2011

Bam!

I was pumped yesterday when my legs decided to make an appearance on my run.  I found myself trying to slow down because my legs just wanted to go.  It's funny how your body responds at different times.  During my ride yesterday my legs never felt good, I hit my numbers but had to work for them.  I was able to fit a quick lift in during my lunch (loving lifting once again!) and hit up a quick 7 mile run after school in the crappy weather we had yesterday.  For some reason I kind of enjoy running in crappy weather, I'm strange what can I say?

Ironman Florida is this weekend, and though I'm not sure my body wants to do an Ironman right now, I'm sure I'll be jealous of everyone racing.  How sick is that?  Ironman Arizona is a couple weeks away so now the question is should I register for next year?

I hit up the rollers in the pain cave this morning.  The time seems to fly by while I'm riding rollers, I'm really starting to enjoy it, and it's a great excuse to ride my road bike.  Sorry for the completely random post here...thoughts aren't coming all that fluently right now.  I probably need to head out for a run as that always seems to clear my head.  I do need to get into the pool today.  I'm anticipating a big swim weekend with some decent sets tomorrow and Sunday morning.

There are some awesome triathlon videos online which I've been watching lately...mainly the "Training Day" types of videos so I'll share some of them here.  Here is one with Macca motorpacing on the Queen K in Kona...how awesome would this be?



And I'm totally hooked on that song too...who is it?

1 comment:

John Peterson said...

The song is Pheonix - Lisztomania. Its a good one. They have some good music I listen to during a run and post-workout sometimes.