Monday, November 28, 2011

Snowflakes in the air...

As I was riding in this morning there were snowflakes in the air.  Not going to lie I love snow. I really have no use for the cold if there is no snow!  So bring it on.  Rumor has it we might get some tomorrow night, which would be totally awesome, I'm not going to count on it though.

This weekend was great, it was nice to relax and to see Katie who was in town for Thanksgiving.  Winther got his stitches out, and though Roxy isn't back home yet (she's enjoying her little vacation at my parents house) they did get to hang out together this weekend which was nice. Did I mention that Roxy is getting extremely spoiled right now?


Yea it must be rough to be her huh?  Not that Winther has it that bad either...



There are some wheels in motion for next seasons races, looking forward to hearing more about it, and about getting to work!

No comments: