Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Let's Ride

The weather is awesome, and will be for a couple of days.  So I guess that means I'm supposed to use that time to ride outside. I thought my outdoor riding was going to be limited to commuting and mountain biking...I thought wrong and am pumped about it.  60 degrees and sunny on Thanksgiving...sorry Mom I might be late (I know she's going to be ticked about that so I better not) but how are you supposed to sit inside and eat when the weather is this nice so late in the year?

It's kind of nice not having any structure for workouts right now, and just doing what I want to do.  The key is to remember that I'm not racing ironman anytime soon...so I don't need to be training like I were.  Someone remind me of that every so often please.

On a completely separate note Winther is getting his stitches out this week...so that means he won't have to wear the cone when I'm gone.  And maybe soon Roxy can come home from her little vacation to grandma and grandpa's...though I don't think she has it too rough there.  Walk, play, eat, repeat...rough life for her.  We do miss her though and can't wait to have her back. 

No comments: