Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Testing

This week at computrainer everyone is working hard to complete their threshold tests.  I have a pretty good idea as to where my power is right now, and because I want everyone to do well I think it's kind of selfish for me to test with the class.  So I rode hard for about half of the test to see where I was and then backed it off and tried to encourage people.  I'm alright with where my power is right now, and definitely have a goal to shoot for.  So now the fun part is creating a plan to get to that goal. 

I put the Ninja to work last night and tried some different combinations in my smoothie, well I'm going to spare you the ingredients because it tastes crappy.  Back to the drawing board with that.

Masters swimming starts tonight, should be fun and painful all at the same time.  I haven't swam with a group for a few months so this will be a nice change of pace.  I will say that I've been more consistent in the water so hopefully tonight won't be a complete shock to my system.  I'm sure it will  be painful, just maybe not as painful as it's been in years past.  I'm really going to aim to swim 5 days a week...3 days with the masters group and two days on my own...who knows maybe I'll even have a double swim day.

No comments: