Friday, November 18, 2011

H2O Audio

Yesterday I found out that I'll be joining the H2O Audio (http://www.h2oaudio.com/) team which I'm excited about.  Swimming by myself during training should go by a lot faster now!  Check out their headphones and waterproof cases...not just for swimming, but all water sports and for those of you who sweat like crazy and could benefit from some waterproof coverage of your mp3 player/phone.  I should get some new gear soon, so as soon as I do I'll make sure to get the information up here.


The weather here has turned cold. Nothing unbearable and actually it's kind of refreshing (as long as the sun is out that is). So I figured it was time to start to get used to the cold weather a bit more.  I've been wearing 3-4 layers when I've been riding in to work every morning...this morning I decided I needed to start to "winterize" my body for the long winter ahead.  All I wore was a tech t-shirt and a cycling jacket (usually I'll have a t-shirt, long sleeve shirt, light cycling jacket, normal cycling jacket and maybe even a vest) and though I wasn't all that warm...I wasn't really cold either.  I found it funny when a woman was walking her daughter to the bus stop in Sorel Boots, a huge winter parka, mittens, hat (alright so I understand the hat and mittens), a scarf and a blanket...all while the kid had no hat or gloves.  Really lady?  You're dressed like it's below zero and your kid has no hat or gloves on...strange. 

No comments: