Monday, November 21, 2011

Keepin the Rubber Side Down

I always forget how much fun I have when I mountain bike.  I don't know if it's because it's a great workout, if it's because you're not dealing with a-hole drivers on the roads, if it's because the woods are a peaceful place to be, or if it's because I'm not sure whether or not I'm going to crash.  Mountain biking here this time of year is especially fun because the fallen leaves completely cover the trail...so you really have no idea what you're going to roll over...or better yet fall over.

Yesterday after a quick run at Waterfall Glen, Wanner and I hit up the trails there, no not the wide open trails that you're used to, but some over grown single track that's off of the beaten path.  We had a great time rolling through there and I love my 29er!

Wanner after taking a small tumble.

The Felt 29er taking a nap while we clear the trail a bit for next time.

Bombing the hill over the bridge, just to climb another hill...of which I was definitely in the wrong gear for.

Wanner eating one of his infamous energy bars

A handlebar mount would be awesome

The Felt 29er, I kept the rubber side down today, hopefully that will continue...

No comments: